Here you have the opportunity to apply for accreditation online around the clock from end of April 2018 up to two weeks before the beginning of the event. You will receive your press ticket with the parking permit for the press parking spots as pdf for printing. Only press tickets printed in high quality can be read by the scanners at the entrance. Please cut out your press ticket. Catalogues and lanyards will be provided at the assigned accreditation counters or in the Press Centre East and Press Centre North.
The accreditation of journalists for the purpose of reporting on Koelnmesse GmbH events is governed by Koelnmesse GmbH’s General Accreditation Guidelines , described below. We request all media representatives to observe these guidelines and seek accreditation in good time prior to the trade fair. Accreditation is granted solely for the purpose of journalistic reporting.
- please note that because of the numerous enquiries and checks, delays may occur in sending out press passes. We shall endeavour to get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Owing to the large number enquiries it is not possible to deal with individual queries.
- The press pass is not valid for travel (VRR/ VRS/ KVB). The parking permit that comes with the accreditation cannot be converted into a travel ticket.
- Everyone must apply for accreditation individually via our online tool; collective enquiries cannot be entertained.
- Accreditation of online media of any description and youth- or school press is unfortunately not possible in situ, namely at gamescom, owing to the extent of the checks involved.
Many questions - hopefully the appropriate answer
We would like to help you observe and satisfy the accreditation guidelines for 2018. Please follow the links relevant to you and check whether your medium/ your occupation comply with the relevant guidelines required for the issuing of a press pass.