Please keep in mind that we will not be able to process any more requests for advance accreditation as from 2nd August 2016. You can of course also receive accreditation after the pre-accreditation period has expired at the following spots .
Please have your valid press card and/or editorial assignment ready. Unfortunately representatives of online media/podcast sites as well as members of the Youth Press cannot get accredited on site.
Due to the regulations regarding the protection of minors, we request that all media representatives wear a wristband corresponding to their age category (according to USK regulation). The wristbands will be available at the entrance to the trade fair.
The accreditation of journalists for the purpose of reporting on Koelnmesse GmbH events is governed by Koelnmesse GmbH’s General Accreditation Guidelines , described below. We request all media representatives to observe these guidelines and seek accreditation in good time prior to the trade fair. Accreditation is granted solely for the purpose of journalistic reporting.
- please note that because of the numerous enquiries and checks, delays may occur in sending out press passes. We shall endeavour to get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Owing to the large number enquiries it is not possible to deal with individual queries.
- The press pass is not valid for travel (VRR/ VRS/ KVB) to the event venue. The parking permit that comes with the accreditation cannot be converted into a travel ticket.
- Everyone must apply for accreditation individually via our online tool; collective enquiries cannot be entertained.
- Accreditation of online media of any description and youth- or school press is unfortunately not possible in situ, namely at gamescom, owing to the extent of the checks involved.
Many questions - hopefully the appropriate answer
We would like to help you observe and satisfy the accreditation guidelines. Please follow the links relevant to you and check whether your medium/ your occupation comply with the relevant guidelines required for the issuing of a press pass.