Nr. 25 / 19.08.17
gamescom 2017 - sold out Thursday
No.25 / August 2017, Cologne #gamescom2017
Update on gamescom tickets for private visitors Last chance: only day tickets for Wednesday at gamescom still available for private visitors
* Thursday is now also sold out in the online Ticket Shop
* Tickets have nearly completely sold out: day tickets for private visitors now only available for Wednesday, 23 August, in the gamescom online Ticket Shop
* Limited numbers of tickets are still available from Saturn for the public days Wednesday to Friday (while stocks last)
* Afternoon tickets are available from the box offices at Koelnmesse: entrance from around 2:00 p.m. - please allow time for queuing
* Reserved allocation of family tickets for the public days Wednesday and Thursday are still available in the gamescom online Ticket Shop (while stocks last)
gamescom 2017, the world's largest event for computer and video games, opens in Cologne on 22 August and is open to all visitors from 23 to 26 August. Anyone who wants to be there live as the action unfolds needs to hurry because day tickets for private visitors for Thursday at gamescom (24 August 2017) have now also sold out in the online Ticket Shop. The gamescom online Ticket Shop now only has private visitor tickets for Wednesday, 23 August, left. A limited number of allocated tickets (voucher codes) are still available for the public days Wednesday to Friday via the event's official sales partner, Saturn, but here, too, the motto is: only while stocks last. Important: the official sales channels for gamescom admission tickets are limited exclusively to the online Ticket Shop of gamescom (www.gamescom.com) and selected Saturn outlets. This link will take you to the gamescom Ticket Shop: www.gamescom.com
OVERVIEW OF THE CURRENT TICKET SITUATION
Wednesday, 23 August 2017: day tickets available in the online Ticket Shop of gamescom. Codes for day tickets available at Saturn - only as long as supplies last.
Thursday, 24 August 2017: day tickets sold out*. A few remaining codes for day tickets are available at Saturn - only as long as supplies last. Afternoon tickets will be available on-site at the fair grounds.
Friday, 25 August 2017: day tickets sold out*. A few remaining codes for day tickets are available at Saturn - only as long as supplies last. Afternoon tickets will be available on-site at the fair grounds.
Saturday, 26 August 2017: day tickets sold out*. Afternoon tickets will be available on-site at the fair grounds.
Trade visitor tickets: trade visitor tickets are available for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the online Ticket Shop.
* Afternoon tickets: the afternoon tickets will presumably allow admission from approximately 2:00 p.m. onwards. Admission is dependent on visitor circulation, i.e. the volume of visitors leaving the fair grounds. Queues are to be expected. Koelnmesse - Global Competence in Digital Media, Entertainment and Mobility: Koelnmesse is an international leader in organising trade fairs in the Digital Media, Entertainment und Mobility segments. Trade fairs like photokina, dmexco, gamescom, INTERMOT and THE TIRE COLOGNE are established as leading international trade fairs and are being expanded by future-oriented formats like DIGILITY. Koelnmesse not only organises trade fairs in these areas in Cologne, but also in other growth markets like, for example, China, Singapore and Thailand, which have different areas of focus and content. These global activities offer customers of Koelnmesse tailor-made events in different markets, which guarantee sustainable and international business.
The next events: dmexco, Cologne, Germany, 13.-14.09.2017 SIGGRAPH Asia, Bangkok, Thailand, 28.- 30.11.2017 Business Forum Imaging Cologne, Cologne, Germany, 28.02. - 01.03.2018
Note for editorial offices: gamescom photos are available in our image database on the Internet at www.gamescom-cologne.com in the "Press" section. Press information is available at: www.gamescom-cologne.com/Pressinformation
If you reprint this document, please send us a sample copy.
gamescom on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gamescom.cologne
gamescom on Twitter: www.twitter.com/gamescom
50679 Cologne Germany
Tel +49 221 821-2528
Fax +49 221 821-3544
Sold out Thursday
File type: pdf